How we work with Property Sellers
Who you are
You have property to sell, but don’t want to pay the high fees you’ll typically be liable for from high street estate agents. You want a quick sale and access to markets you would not usually be able to use.
Maybe you’re selling your property in dire circumstances, are time-pressured, or need to urgent release funds, for instance, you may be experiencing:
- Divorce or Separation
- Upsize/Downsize and don’t wish to lose purchase of new property as in a chain
- Financial difficulties including facing repossession and mortgage arrears
- Negative equity
- Accidental landlord
- Broken chain
- Emigration or Relocation
- Inherited property
- Reluctant landlord
- Release equity
- Ill health
- Care funding
Or, you may have property needs and issues, like:
- Selling land with and without planning permission
- Any problems whatsoever with any property
- Sitting tenants
- Short leases
- Vacant, occupied or tenanted
- Probate property
- Commercial property
- Subsidence issues
- The property is not selling due to its current state
- Structural issues
- Requires modernisation/refurbishment but you don’t have the funds
- Old/Dated property
- Opportunity to convert the property
- Part refurbished or incomplete build
- Extension potential
- Struggling to sell on the open market
How we help
We have access to a significant number of UK and international property investment buyers, including cash buyers waiting to buy your property!
We deal with all types of property, including commercial property. We can help you with a quick sale, no matter what situation you’re in or what the state of your property is.
Depending on the type of ‘deal’ and the location of the property, we also take on projects ourselves.
Whatever the issue, we’ll work with you to come up with a solution that succeeds.
For instance, if your property needs repair, our investor or us can pay for the works. If you need cash flow, we can pay for your mortgage and rent out the property, selling down the line at a higher value.
Find out more
If you’re struggling to sell your property, or want an alternative solution, get in contact for a free consultation today.